Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New Year ... kind of

Wow, I just looked at my "blog" I call it a "blog" due to the fact that I didn't blog much. This year I will keep it update although if you are my friend on Facebook, or know me from a few of the fishing websites I post on I keep them pretty updated.

Latest Report ....

Headed out with Holy City Fishing Charters and my good buddy Capt. John Fuss we decided we were going to wade up a few creeks and see if we could find some pinned in redfish. We found a few but not nearly as man as we were planning. We threw 3 patterns the Craft Fur Shrimp I recently created.


We also chucked 2 Clousers of different color variations. No luck that day but did find some cool new spots.

Hopefully the tailers will arrive soon, will be exploring some new wading spots soon. Posting pictures of any action.

No comments:

Post a Comment